Every day is a multicultural adventure for T-birds. On our historic Arizona campus, Thunderbird provides its own global learning laboratory as students interact with classmates and professors from more than 50 countries. Often referred to as a mini-United Nations, Thunderbird provides an environment for immersion in the most densely diverse community you will find in a business school setting.
Thunderbird’s historic campus offers:
- An on-campus dining hall featuring cuisine from around the world
- Multiple student accommodations for housing
- A state-of-the-art library - the International Business Information Centre (IBIC)
- The popular Thunderbird Pub
- An active student government involved in academic, career, marketing and social activities
- Multiple outdoor gathering areas
- A campus pool
- More than 60 professional, regional and social clubs
- Convenient access to a nearby YMCA health club
Thunderbird Regional Nights
Regional Nights are energetic, creative events that feature the food, drink, fashion, culture and entertainment from a particular region of the world. They are among the highlights of the student experience at Thunderbird.