Each trimester, Thunderbird students study at these institutions, while students from the exchange schools study at Thunderbird. Thunderbird students who attend non–partner institutions during their program will not be eligible for transfer credit to Thunderbird. The number of students permitted in each program is limited and placement is competitive. Depending on the program selected, instruction is in the native language or occasionally in English. Those students wishing to participate in any of these programs should make their intentions known to the office of Academic and International Services during their first trimester. Students selected to participate in these programs must enroll as full–time students.
- COPPEAD, Rio de Janiero, Brazil
- EM Lyon, Lyon, France
- ESSEC Business School, Paris, France
- European Business School (EBS), Oestrich–Winkel, Germany
- Fudan University, Shanghai, China
- The HEC School of Management, Paris, France
- Helsinki School of Economics, Helsinki, Finland
- Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore, India
- Indian School of Business, Hyderabad, India
- Instituto Centroamericano de Administraciòn de Empresas (INCAE), Costa Rica
- Instituto Tecnológico y de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey (ITESM), Mexico
- National Taiwan University, College of Management, Taipei, Taiwan
- Soochow University, Taipei, Taiwan
- Tsinghua School of Economics & Management, Beijing, China
- Mannheim Business School, Mannheim, Germany
- Yonsei University, Seoul, South Korea
This opportunity offers you the world. When you combine it with a student/faculty mix from over 60 countries and an alumni network of business leaders in 141 different countries, you have the global experience that is Thunderbird.
According to Brick Bergeson, '03, "The opportunity to study abroad through exchange programs perfectly complements the business education I received at Thunderbird. I've not only developed the skills and knowledge to prepare me for global opportunities. I've been exposed to the opportunities themselves."
One additional trimester may be necessary to complete all requirements for an exchange program depending on the partner school.