TUITION AND FEES TERMS & CONDITIONS
Total program tuition for the 2012-2014 Online Dual Degree with Indiana University Kelley Direct is $82,000 (USD). (Prices for 2013-2015 start dates may change.)
Breakout of costs:
- Non-refundable tuition deposit of $3,325 is required on acceptance of admission to reserve a space in the class.
- Cost for 66 credit hours
- On-site costs (hotel room, meals and activities) at the Indiana University campus for orientation and the Thunderbird campus for graduation
- Costs for International Seminars (double-occupancy hotel room, some meals, corporate visits and cultural activities)
- Costs for graduation regalia attire
|Deposit due upon admission into the program||$3,325 (applied toward Term 1)|
|Fall 2011 (Term 1)||$8,385 (remainder of $11,710 payment)|
|Spring 2012 (Term 2)||$11,715|
|Summer 2012 (Term 3)||$11,715|
|Fall 2012 (Term 4)||$11,715|
|Spring 2013 (Term 5)||$11,715|
|Summer 2013 (Term 6)||$11,715|
|Fall 2013 (Term 7)||$11,715|
Financial aid and limited scholarships are available. Contact Admissions for more information at
or call +1 602 978-7100 or 800 457-6966
Tuition payment plan policies
- All payments must be in U.S. dollars. No refunds of any kind.
- The non-refundable, non-transferable tuition payment of $3,325 is due on receipt of acceptance of admission to prepare for the in-residence week at Indiana University. Late payments may lead to additional costs or deferment of admission.
- You can pay by credit card, check, money order or wire transfer. (Payments made on a weekend or holiday are processed on the next business day.)
- If you fail to make a payment on time it is considered delinquent. If your payments are delinquent for two consecutive months you can be removed from the program. Your transcripts and diploma are withheld until all due payments are made.
- Required computer, software and Internet connection costs are not included in tuition fees.