TUITION AND FEES TERMS & CONDITIONS
Total program tuition for the 2013-2015 Online Dual Degree with Indiana University Kelley School of Business is $82,000 (USD). (Prices for 2014-2016 start dates may change.)
Breakout of costs:
- Non-refundable tuition deposit of $3,325 is required on acceptance of admission to reserve a space in the class.
- Cost for 66 credit hours
- Textbooks and course materials
- On-site costs (hotel room, meals and activities) at the Indiana University campus for orientation and the Thunderbird campus for graduation
- Costs for International Seminars (double-occupancy hotel room, some meals, corporate visits and cultural activities)
- Costs for graduation regalia attire
|Deposit due upon admission into the program||$3,325 (applied toward Term 1)|
|Fall 2013 (Term 1)||$8,385 (remainder of $11,710 payment)|
|Spring 2014 (Term 2)||$11,715|
|Summer 2014 (Term 3)||$11,715|
|Fall 2014 (Term 4)||$11,715|
|Spring 2015 (Term 5)||$11,715|
|Summer 2015 (Term 6)||$11,715|
|Fall 2015 (Term 7)||$11,715|
Financial aid and limited scholarships are available. Contact Admissions for more information at email@example.com or call +1 602 978-7100 or 800 457-6966
Tuition payment plan policies
- All payments must be in U.S. dollars. No refunds of any kind.
- The non-refundable, non-transferable tuition payment of $3,325 is due on receipt of acceptance of admission to prepare for the in-residence week at Indiana University. Late payments may lead to additional costs or deferment of admission.
- You can pay by credit card, check, money order or wire transfer. (Payments made on a weekend or holiday are processed on the next business day.)
- If you fail to make a payment on time it is considered delinquent. If your payments are delinquent for two consecutive months you can be removed from the program. Your transcripts and diploma are withheld until all due payments are made.
- Required computer, software and Internet connection costs are not included in tuition fees.