TUITION AND FEES TERMS & CONDITIONS
Tuition for the 2013-2014 Global MBA Online program is $69,800 (USD). Amounts are based on a per credit price. Actual term payment amounts may vary based on course load. (Prices for Fall 2014 and Spring 2015 start dates may change.)
Tuition for the Global MBA Online program includes the following benefits:
- Payment for all 27 courses.
- Course materials (textbooks, readings and case studies) for all courses.
- On-site costs (single-occupancy hotel room, meals and activities) on Thunderbird's campus for orientation and graduation. Airfare is not included.
- On-site costs during two international study trips (double-occupancy hotel room, some meals, corporate visits and cultural activities). Airfare is not included.
- Graduation regalia attire.
Course materials are provided before the start of each term, so you may prepare for classes while meeting your personal obligations.
Sample Payment Schedule for 2013-2014 starts (in USD)
|Due Date||19-Month Program||28-Month Program|
|Payment due upon admission into the program||$1,200||$1,200|
Financial Aid is available for those who qualify. For financial aid inquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1 602 978-7130 or 800 848-9084. Corporate-sponsored students who require special payments should inquire with Admissions at email@example.com or call +1 602 978-7100 or 800 457-6966.
Tuition payment plan policies
- All payments must be in US dollars. No refunds will be made.
- The non-refundable, non-transferable tuition payment (due upon acceptance of admission) is required in order to prepare for the orientation week at Thunderbird. This is considered part of your total tuition. Late payments may cause additional costs or deferment of admission.
- Payments falling on a weekend or holiday will be processed the next business day.
- Students who fail to make a payment on time are considered delinquent in their payments. Students whose payments are delinquent for two consecutive months can be removed from the program. Transcripts and diploma will be withheld until all due payments are made.
- Required computer, software, and Internet connection costs are not included in tuition fees.
Acceptable forms of payment
Tuition and fee payments may be made by:
- Money order
- Personal check or cashier's/bank check
- e-check or ACH from a student's U.S. bank account via Access Thunderbird
- Wire transfers (fees may apply)
- MasterCard, Discover, American Express credit cards via Access Thunderbird*
- Visa credit cards via a cash advance with card issuer*
All checks must be in U.S. funds and made payable to Thunderbird. Electronic transfers will be posted to student accounts. Thunderbird cannot accept cash payments. For information about payment methods, please contact Thunderbird's Bursar's Office at +1 602 978-7140.
*Credit card companies charge per transaction. Students paying by credit card via Access Thunderbird will incur this processing fee. This fee is approximately 2.5% of the total charge, with a minimum processing fee of $3.95/transaction. While students are welcome to make payment by credit card, Thunderbird encourages students to consider alternative payment options to avoid the processing fees.