TUITION AND FEES TERMS & CONDITIONS
Tuition for the Distance Learning Global MBA for Latin American Managers program is:
- Mexico - Latin America: $47,200 (USD)
- North America (Miami, Florida and Arizona): $62,400 (USD)
Tuition investment covers:
- Tuition for all 22 courses.
- On site seminars (dorm room and meals) for orientation and graduation; airfare not included.
- Interim Seminar on location (includes shared hotel room, some meals, activities; no airfare covered).
- Course materials (textbooks, readings and case studies) for all Global MBA courses.
- Graduation regalia attire.
The course materials are delivered to students before the start of each term, allowing them time to prepare for classes while meeting their personal obligations.
A tuition deposit is required upon acceptance of admission in order to reserve a space in the class. Annual, term and monthly payments are available. Program registration fee in the amount of $3,800.
Students are required to maintain Internet connections throughout the program’s duration. Fees for Internet connection, computer equipment and computer software are the responsibility of the student.
El Fondo para el Desarrollo de Recursos Humanos (FIDERH)