Internships offer additional global opportunities and a means to demonstrate new capabilities. Thunderbird’s Career Management Center offers support and assistance in landing internships that put the global skills you learn in our classrooms into hands-on practice.
- Most internships occur in the summer, and the summer internship application process generally ends by January.
- Many internship opportunities are posted by employers on the Thunderbird intranet.
- Additional internship possibilities can be found at the Thunderbird Career Fair, held in October each year. Meet with dozens of employers who are looking to hire intern and full-time candidates.
- Your internship can count for anywhere from one/third of an hour to three credit hours on approval.
- You may accept a non-credit internship depending on your work authorization status.
- Internships must be full-time for a minimum of ten-week duration, and are completed during a term you’re not enrolled.