Full-time MBA in Global Management
Ranked #1 in international business, Thunderbird’s flagship MBA in Global Management gives you the world’s most in-depth academic and cultural global business education in today’s marketplace. Through a strategic fusion of intricate management coursework, cross-cultural insight, regional studies and foreign language components, Thunderbird’s MBA equips you with the competitive advantage to lead globally. Three duration tracks are available - a one-year MBA track, a 15-month track (with internship or concentration term) and a 21-month (with internship and concentration term).
Thunderbird Presidential Fellowship
Earn financial assistance, exclusive work-study opportunities and high acclaim with this prestigious award.
DO YOU QUALIFY?
With its innovative program philosophy, Thunderbird’s MBA in Global Management leads you on a strategically choreographed progression through every facet of international management, with hands-on, experiential learning opportunities that put academic theory into actionable practice, teaching you the practical, applicable nuances of global business.
- Two-week orientation at the start of program includes career visioning and a multi-disciplinary starter course
- Integrated, aligned curriculum is taught from a 100% global perspective
- Cross-enterprise courses approach the same topics from the perspective of two different global management disciplines to ensure integration and application of material
- Personal/professional development activities are built into every module, culminating in the completion of a professional portfolio of business management projects and experience
- “Context –> Industry –> Firm –> Function” model teaches business from the broad cultural and societal context down to the function of individual organizations
- Applied learning components put your studies to work through real-world projects
- Core disciplines are taught early in program to prepare you for employer interviews and early job-search activities
- Thunderbird Global Experience courses send you and your classmates abroad for multi-week, in-depth experiences (available in almost every region in the world)
- Additional study-abroad options in the extended tracks allow you to participate in global exchanges and consulting projects
- Business acumen capstone course incorporates the lessons learned since program start into an integrative and engaging program conclusion
Learn about program tuition and financing options available to you.
This program is eligible for Thunderbird's Peace Corps' Master's International partnership program.