Certificate admission requirements:
- Competitive GMAT/GRE score.
- TOEFL, IELTS or PTE scores if you did not graduate from an English-speaking university in a native English-speaking country
- 1 letter of reference
- Résumé documenting your professional and academic history
- Official transcripts from all previously attended undergraduate and graduate institutions, validating the completion of a four year degree
- Interview(s) with Thunderbird admissions representative (by invitation only)
- You must hold a undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited university degree program
Mail all official university transcripts to the Thunderbird Admissions office, or request that your original institution submit them directly. A Document Reference Number can be included on each transcript for authentication purposes.
Final application deadlines
July 1* – Recommended for US Residents
*We will continue accepting applications from domestic students after July 1, but these applicants will be subject to a $50 late fee.
- Domestic Application Fee: $70
- International Application Fee: $90
- An additional $50 fee will be required for applications received after July 1. Applications will not be processed until the fee is received and fees are non-refundable.
The application process for international students is the same as for domestic students, with the exception of submitting proof of English proficiency (for students whose native language is not English). After admission, you will also be also required to obtain a U.S. visa, which includes submitting a graduate financial guarantee.
All international transcripts must be submitted in their original language accompanied by an official English translation. Translations must be literal, complete versions of the originals and must be translated by a university, government official or official translation service. You may not complete your own translation. Photocopies and notarized transcripts are not acceptable.