Thunderbird – the world’s #1 ranked school of international business –
has teamed up with Training Management Corporation (TMC) – a renowned leading cultural consulting and learning solutions company – to offer you the opportunity to become COA Certified.
Become COA Certified
What does the Cultural Orientations Approach Certification Program (COA) do for you?
The COA Certification Program offers you a progressive learning experience that blends multiple methods to enhance your cross-cultural competency. You will join a highly experienced TMC facilitator in a journey where you engage in face-to-face training, participate in on-the-job application and advance your insights into the role cultural values play in the workplace.
Learn to use the TMC four cultural skills that help you engage in non-judgmental exploration of the impact of culture in communication, teamwork, leadership, working style, performance motivation, feedback, and more.
6 Reasons Why You Should Be COA Certified
1. Ability to leverage the Cultural Orientations Indicator® (COI) Assessment and profile in your work
2. One year license to the Cultural Navigator™
3. Access to the COA practitioner website
4. Lifetime membership in the COA Practitioner Community
5. Administrative access to COI tools and results
6. Access to the COA Practitioner Store
For more details on the Cultural Orientations Approach certification and to begin the registration process visit www.culturalorientations.com/thunderbird or call us today at +1 602.978.7545 or +1 800.457.6954 (U.S. only).
For specific inquiries regarding the TMC or the COA call TMC at +1 609.514.3084
The cost is $2,500 per person (travel and lodging not included).
©2013 Berlitz Languages, Inc. All rights reserved. TMC is a Berlitz Company.
SPECIAL PRICING WHEN YOU ATTEND BOTH
To see the COA/COI in action, attend
Communicating & Negotiating with a Global Mindset
December 2 - 4, 2013
This short-format executive development program teaches the skills and strategies needed to communicate and negotiate more effectively in a culturally diverse economy.
Offered exclusively by Thunderbird, this is one of only two executive education programs focused on Global Mindset, a scientifically proven set of characteristics possessed by the world’s most successful global managers.
Global business knowledge. Relationship-building skills. Openness to diversity and adventure. What do these Global Mindset characteristics have to do with your management success and your organization’s global success? Everything. We’ll teach you why, and we’ll teach you how to improve areas of weakness in your own Global Mindset.
Learn how to communicate and negotiate with global audiences, using cutting-edge interactive tools and interpersonal activities:
- Thunderbird’s Global Mindset Inventory psychometric tool – learn your own Global Mindset profile
- The Cultural Orientation Indicator® tool – learn about your cultural assumptions and assess cultural knowledge gaps
- Communications practice and role-playing negotiations – develop an understanding of your own communication and negotiating preferences and gain hands-on practical experience
Your global communication and negotiation skills will further be enhanced as you complete team exercises with peers from around the globe, study global case studies and participate in class discussions.