Every year, Thunderbird students embark on exchange programs with partner institutions, while students from our exchange schools study at Thunderbird. The number of students permitted in each program is limited and placement is competitive. Depending on the exchange program selected, instruction may be in the native language of the school’s home country or in English. Students wishing to participate in an exchange program should make their intentions known to an academic advisor during their first trimester so they can effectively plan their program of study. These programs are only available to students in Thunderbird’s full-time MBA in Global Management program.
Exchange programs partner institutions
- Aalto University – Helsinki, Finland
- COPPEAD- Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- EM-Lyon - Écully, France
- ESSEC – Paris, France
- Fudan University - Shanghai, China
- INCAE Business School – Alajuela, Costa Rica
- Indian School of Business – Hyderabad, India
- Indian Institute of Management Bangalore – Bangalore, India
- Mannheim Business School – Mannheim, Germany
- National Taiwan University – Taipei City, Taiwan
- Peking University – Beijing, China
- Tsinghua University – Beijing, China
- Yonsei University – Seoul, South Korea
This opportunity offers you the world. When you combine it with a student/faculty mix from over 60 countries and an alumni network of business leaders in 141 different countries, you have the global experience that is Thunderbird.
Note: One additional trimester may be necessary to complete all requirements for an exchange program depending on the partner school.