There's no better way to get to
know T-birds than with a visit
to our Arizona campus.
Located just outside sunny Phoenix, the fifth largest US city, the region boasts plenty to do and see on campus and off.
- Plan a company information session for any interested students (or students who fit your hiring needs) to educate them on your company culture and opportunities within the organization.
- Attend one of our career fairs to introduce your brand to enthusiastic students.
- Post open positions to GlobalConnect in advance of your visit to increase student interest.
- Ask us about options for a catered reception to help prospects feel at ease.
Recruiting made easy at Thunderbird
The CMC’s Employer Relations staff makes interviewing and recruiting easy by helping you plan your visit for maximum productivity. While the GlobalConnect portal automates job posting, résumé collection, student selection and notifications, our Employer Relations staff can also complete these steps for you, if desired, allowing you to focus on job candidates, not logistics.
Our calendar fills up quickly so plan your visit early. If it is more convenient, we can also arrange candidate interviews via phone or videoconferencing.
Planning your visit
1 Global Place
+1 602 978-7245
Click here for directions to the Thunderbird Campus.
Hotel on Campus
The Career Management Center houses our interviewing facilities and Career Services staff. Visitors are welcome to stay on campus at the Executive Inn.
Other nearby hotels
- Springhill Suites by Marriott (2.4 miles) +1 623 878-6666
- Residence Inn by Marriott (3 miles) 800 331-3131
- Embassy Suites (4.2 miles) +1 602 375-1777
- Park Plaza (4.5 miles) +1 602 978-2222
- Pointe Hilton Resort at Tapatio Cliffs (9 miles) +1 602 866-7500
Take a Super Shuttle van to campus from Sky Harbor Airport or rent a car. Free parking is available on campus.