CMC Ethical Principles
Thunderbird’s Career Management Center embraces the NACE Principles for Career Service Professionals which include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain an open and free selection of employment and experiential learning opportunities in an atmosphere conducive to objective thought, where job candidates can choose to optimize their talents and meet their personal objectives;
- Maintain a recruitment process that is fair and equitable;
- Support informed and responsible decision making by candidates.
Thunderbird requires employer partners to embrace the NACE Principles for Employment Professionals which include, but are not limited to:
- Provide accurate information on their organization and employment opportunities
- Not expect, or seek to extract, special favors or treatment which would influence the recruitment process
- Maintain equal employment opportunity (EEO) compliance and follow affirmative action principles in recruiting activities
- Maintain the confidentiality of student information, regardless of the source, including personal knowledge, written records/reports, and computer data bases. There will be no disclosure of student information to another organization without the prior written consent of the student, unless necessitated by health and/or safety considerations.