An organization is only as strong as its employees. Thunderbird's Career Management Center connects companies and organizations, whether US-based or multinational, with candidates possessing a global mindset and the skills required to help your company reach the next level of success.
Build your brand on campus to attract the best candidates. Thunderbird's CMC offers a variety of ways to reach out to our multicultural student body and share the benefits of working for your organization. You can also connect with one of our industry-specific student clubs to find graduates passionate about working in your field.
Consider participating in one of the following proven events or contact us today to design a targeted recruiting strategy to reach the specific candidates you need.
- Thunderbird Career Fair
- Company Presentations
- Club Events
- Career TREKs
- Functional Days
- Mock Interviews
- Classroom Visits and Projects
- Case Competitions
- Scholarships and Event Sponsorships
Virtual recruiting through Thunderbird's CMC
- Deliver a company information session via a highly interactive videoconference for maximum impact
- Use Thunderbird's Virtual Campus powered by MBA-Exchange.com to learn about potential candidates while sharing information about your organization in an interactive, engaging format (need to double check with them on this one)
- Connect with qualified candidates from the comfort of your corporate conference room via telephone, Skype or through videoconferencing technology facilitated by Thunderbird's CMC