Master of Global Management admission requirements:
- TOEFL, IELTS or PTE scores if you did not graduate from an English-speaking university in a native English-speaking country
- 2 letters of reference from a supervisor
- Résumé documenting your professional and academic history
- Official transcripts from all previously attended undergraduate and graduate institutions, validating the completion of a four year degree
- Minimum of three years professional work experience required
- Interview(s) with Thunderbird admissions representative (by invitation only)
- You must hold an undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited university degree program
- 2 essay questions
Please send transcripts to Arizona State University.
Final application deadlines
Deadlines for Fall 2016:
Third Round – March 30, 2016*
Final Round – May 10, 2016
Deadlines for Spring 2017:
July 15, 2016 – Priority Deadline
August 10, 2016 – Final Deadline for international students whose English proficiency scores do not meet minimum for direct entry. Students must take Business English Communications (BEC). Click here for more information.
October 1, 2016 – Scholarship* and International Deadline
November 30, 2016 – Final Deadline
*Recommended final deadline for international students and scholarships
- Domestic Application Fee: $70
- International Application Fee: $90
- An additional $50 fee will be required for applications received after July 1. Applications will not be processed until the fee is received and fees are non-refundable.
The application process for international students is the same as for domestic students, with the exception of submitting proof of English proficiency (for students whose native language is not English). After admission, you will also be also required to obtain a U.S. visa, which includes submitting a graduate financial guarantee.
All international transcripts must be submitted in their original language accompanied by an official English translation. Translations must be literal, complete versions of the originals and must be translated by a university, government official or official translation service. You may not complete your own translation. Photocopies and notarized transcripts are not acceptable.