Master of Arts in Global Affairs & Management Admission Requirements:
- Competitive GMAT/GRE score
- TOEFL, IELTS or PTE scores if you did not graduate from an English-speaking university in a native English-speaking country
- 1 letter of reference
- Résumé documenting your professional and academic history
- Official transcripts from all previously attended undergraduate and graduate institutions, validating the completion of a four year degree
- Interview(s) with Thunderbird admissions representative (by invitation only)
- You must hold a undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited university degree program
- 2 essay questions
Please send transcripts to Arizona State University.
Final application deadlines
Deadlines for Fall 2016:
Early Round – October 30, 2015
First Round – November 30, 2015
Second Round – January 30, 2016
Third Round – March 30, 2016*
Final Round – May 10, 2016
*Recommended final deadline for international students
English Proficiency Requirements
- Domestic Application Fee: $70
- International Application Fee: $90
- An additional $50 fee will be required for applications received after July 1. Applications will not be processed until the fee is received and fees are non-refundable.
The application process for international students is the same as for domestic students, with the exception of submitting proof of English proficiency (for students whose native language is not English). After admission, you will also be also required to obtain a U.S. visa, which includes submitting a graduate financial guarantee.
All international transcripts must be submitted in their original language accompanied by an official English translation. Translations must be literal, complete versions of the originals and must be translated by a university, government official or official translation service. You may not complete your own translation. Photocopies and notarized transcripts are not acceptable.