Landscape Maintenance Tech (Generalist) - Full-time
SSC is seeking to hire an experienced landscaper to work on the campus of Thunderbird School of Global Management.
GENERAL DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO
- General working knowledge of basic gasolin- powered equipment including but not limited to: mowers, trimmers, chainsaws and backpack/handheld blowers.
- Prune trees, shrubs, ground covers and perennials using sound horticultural practices.
- Spread groundcover rock and weed abatement.
- Light maintenance and repair of landscaping equipment.
- Attend training as required to remain current with AZ landscaping practices.
- Other duties assigned by landscaping manager or Unit Director.
- Must be in good physical shape; be able to bend, stoop, stand for extended periods of time and lift up to 50 lbs. periodically.
- Irrigation experience preferred.
Work schedule is Monday-Friday 7:00am to 3:30pm during the winter and 6:00am to 2:30pm during the summer — OT on special projects as needed. Entry pay is $9.00 per hour, plus full benefit package to include: medical, dental, vision, long and short term disability and 401K — after applicable probation period.
|Applications can be obtained at Thunderbird School of Global Management in the Facilities Services Office:
1 Global Place, Glendale, Arizona 85306
or Email your resume to email@example.com.