Enrollment Counselor, Thunderbird Online
The primary focus of this position will be to sell Thunderbird Online’s non-degree online certificate programs to individuals and companies worldwide. The Enrollment Counselor is a front line sales and customer service representative responsible for responding to new and existing non-degree leads via phone, e-mail, chat, and any other form of communication necessary. The Enrollment Counselor will be heavily involved in the generation and conversion of leads and the establishment and maintenance of relationships with clients and partners to meet revenue, enrollment, financial performance, and customer satisfaction goals.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Minimum 40-50 outbound calls per day or 5-6 hours on phone per day in an effort to enroll potential participants/students into a Thunderbird Online program.
- Maintain accurate record of lead and participant contact including e-mails, phone calls, and any other communication in CRM.
- Provide guidance and assistance to leads and current and past participants through registration process.
- Ensure timely and professional communication to current and future customers, company contacts, internal clients, etc.
- Maintain on-going and proactive communication with other campus departments as needed.
- Participate in Thunderbird Online social platforms and networking tools to facilitate ongoing student satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com and Learning Management Systems preferred.
- Previous experience in educational sales oriented call center strongly preferred.
- Excellent phone skills and proven customer service record when interacting with a diverse group of clients.
- International experience and second language knowledge desirable. Spanish fluency preferred.
- Ability to remain proactive, positive, and persuasive style while multitasking in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to communicate at all levels in a highly professional manner, both internally and externally.
- Ability to craft customized messages to prospects through both phone calls and e-mails.
- Ability to effectively interface with people from different cultures.
Closely interacts with Thunderbird Online leads and customers, past Executive Education program participants, and Thunderbird Executive Education and Thunderbird Online sales, marketing, operations, and management teams.
There are no direct reports for this position.
|Please send resume to:
Thunderbird School of Global Management, Human Resources, Ref. #2023
1 Global Place, Glendale, AZ 85306
or e-mail: HRResumes@thunderbird.edu EEO/MFDV