Thunderbird's faculty and staff play an integral role in the daily operations of the School and its worldwide outreach to alumni, corporations and students. If you're interested in becoming part of a talented, global team, contact the Human Resources department to learn more about employment opportunities available at Thunderbird.
Current Open Positions
- Accountant I
- Supervisor, Library Circulation & Materials Management
- Senior Programmer Analyst
- Director, Career Management Alumni Services and Engagement
- LMS Course Manager & Instructional Technology Specialist
- Associate Director - Career Development
- Recruitment Coordinator - Employer Relations (part-time)
- Program Manager, Executive Education
- Enrollment Manager - Thunderbird Online
- Fellowship, Thunderbird for Good (Chile)
Positions open until filled. Relocation costs are not paid. In compliance with Federal and State equal emploment opportunity laws, Thunderbird School of Global Management is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, non job-related disability, or any other protected group status.